Francswiss.biz
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Francswiss.biz is a private memberships program that specializes in making profits from High Yield Investment opportunities.This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns.

The question is... Is this biz legitimate?

I was also recruited by my cousin, it was really attractive to invest 1000$ and earn 45$ everyday straight from my bank account but the first thing that popped in my mind, is this company registered or legitimate...why such a fast and high ROI? I can’t imagine after 23 days, I already get back my principal money…and the succeeding days will continue earning 45$ or more depends on the number of the people u recruited, that means in a year or so I will be a millionaire!!! Right after my cuz invited me, the news about Francswiss bloated in the headline news, this is not registered with SEC and they consider this business a scam! Good thing I confer this to my cousins Che and she said it is too risky, well in my case, if I have a million in my bank account why not! But if I only have 50 or 60t, I can’t dare loose my money…
 
posted by Anna at 12:51 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:


.
Google