A Joint Celebration of Father’s Day and The 59th Birthday of Bartolome
Sunday, July 1, 2007

We had a joint celebration this week the Father’s day and my father’s 59th birthday. We celebrated it at Paradise Island, Samal. We were the 3rd earliest who arrived there; we arrived at exactly 7:30 am. I was the one who bought the Lechon (whole roasted pig) and my Tita shouldered the rice, viands and drinks.

Like just our outing before, Anton was always the highlight. He enjoyed the water and never got scared of the deep water and waves. We even left him alone in the water. He found new friends there but Anton is in the stage of throwing anything, so while in the seashore, he kept on throwing sand that made other kids annoyed…hehehehe He badly wants to ride the Kayak and the Pedal Boat ( I don’t know the name of that, just created a new name for it) but children below 9 years old are not allowed to ride… but I couldn’t resist, I let Anton ride but only in the shallow water. Gahi jud ulo ni si mama anna uy!

Well the oldies enjoyed also… we borrowed the pedal boat to exercise their brittle bones hahahaha… me naman, well as usual nag sun bathing kono, look like Balyena  golly I have gained a lot of weight… All of us enjoyed the clear and clean water in Paradise Beach Resort, best time to be there is early in the morning.
<
 
posted by Anna at 8:56 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


.
Google