Born To Be A Teacher
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
I’ve been a teacher for 4 years now. And, I would consider myself to be young in age, you know… I’ve done a lot of substitute teaching and found elementary school to be the worst. That was the reason I shifted teaching adults. They just seem to be more reserved in behavior, you know what I mean…


Well to start with the worst… paychecks. I would expect more. And, this is supposed to be a respected job, but there is no… little support from government.

Well I love the children, even though they can be a real handful. They are very smart, and kind, and respectful individuals. It is the best thing when you see them understand something you have taught them. Some cons about teaching: my paycheck is a beginner’s pay check; parents are not always involved like I wish they would be. For adults, some are irritable and impatient and can never be reprimanded, well that’s the price of teaching students older than me hehehehehe….
 
posted by Anna at 12:22 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:


.
Google